Some of our performances have subtitles, which are only broadcasted on a smartphone or a tablet through our app. Please observe that only certain dates have subtitled performances:
Det blåser på månen (Sv) 30/4, 5/5, 6/5, 11/5, 18/5, 20/5, 23/5, 26/5, 27/5, 3/6, 4/6
Doktor glas (Sv, En) 2/6, 3/6, 4/6
Försökskaninerna (Sv) 12/4, 27/4
Molnens bröder (Sv, En) 24/3, 28/3, 11/4
Petra von Kants bittra tårar (Sv) 26/3
Rickard III (Sv) 20/4, 3/5
The Nether (Sv) 9/4
Sv = svenska, En = English
Follow the instructions below to gain access to our smartphone app. Tablet devices are available on loan on site.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR SMARTPHONE:
1. Download the free app “Thea” from the appropriate app store (App Store or Google Play). Type in “Thea Dogood” to find it.
2. At the theatre: Set your phone to silent and activate the Wi-Fi.
3. Select the Wi-Fi called “Textning” (“subtitles”), ask the staff in the lobby for the password.
4. Turn off any screen lock features.
5. Start the app and select the language.
During the performance, you won’t need to do a thing—the subtitles will run automatically.
While the subtitle is on screen, you can make the letters bigger or smaller by pressing A- or A+ on the screen. By increasing with A+, you may end up with three or four lines of text.
Try restarting the app if any problems arise. The next step is to ensure that your device is connected to the correct Wi-Fi.
Please contact our staff if you need any help.